- Reviews (0)
Cure in a simple gesture, in a few seconds from just a few brackets to a whole quadrant
Acteon Mini-LED Ortho 2 has a long-lasting battery enabling you to cure 15 patients at maximum power, no need to recharge during the day. It also has customisable alerts and can cure any type of material used in orthodontics efficiently and quickly.
Mini-LED Ortho 2
The use of MiniLED™ Polymerization lamps have been appreciated worldwide for their efficiency and their secure cold light safe on vital teeth. The range of ACTEON® MiniLED responds to all clinical needs from portable to chair connected versions.
Crucial Phase for Great Aesthetic Results
Light-activated products such as composites, sealants, bonding agents have been optimized over the years to provide better esthetic results. The polymerization phase is crucial for esthetic and long lasting results.
Choosing the right lamp, with the proper intensity and exposure time avoids fractures, infiltrations, postoperative sensitivity. Science has proved that improperly cured composites can generate a cytotoxic effect and are less biocompatible.
With the Mini-LED Ortho 2 – cure in a simple gesture, in a few seconds from just a few brackets to a whole quadrant:
- Customisable exposure times (for bracket-to-bracket, or full arch)
- Cure any type of orthodontic material efficiently and quickly
- Long-lasting battery – can cure 15 patients at maximum power, no need to recharge during the day
- Customisable alerts (beep, micro-flash, mixed or no alert)
- Cure any type of material used in orthodontics efficiently and quickly
- The absence of UV reduces heat production for maximum comfort and safety
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.